Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Alison - 3

Distance: 3 summer miles; Time: 35 mins - but I walked around SPC once I passed it; Locale: Pinellas Trail
I must have been crazy to run in the Florida summer. I ran down the Pinellas Trail, and wow does that asphalt conduct some seriously egregious heat. Still, I was stressed about some family matters (not involving me) and this was very cathartic.

I passed two ladies walking greyhounds and I wondered if Luke could outrun them. Everyone on the trail is so kind and says hello. I feel like I live in a friendly place filled with runners, cyclists, and dogs.

4 comments:

  1. Of course I could! I can outrun almost ANY lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We should set dogs on Luke.
    Well done mongoose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh also in the non-snark department, what is SPC, I could outrun a greyhound if it was more than a mile or two, and I'm glad you're running again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SPC = St. Petersburg College, where hopefully James will attend!

    Thanks! I've been running more than I've posted but now that I am cool with my work routine, I am not avoiding online as much anymore.

    ReplyDelete