Saturday, August 1, 2009

Steve - 2.6

Another short easy run to close out the week. I have a 5k tomorrow so I have been taking it easy this week in hopes of setting a new PR. Here are the goals:

a. 18:45
b. 18:59
c. Have fun! (as ordered by Luke before summer hibernation)

Next week I will ramp up the mileage as I began training for the Long Beach Half-Marathon in October. Only 70 days to get ready. I need to work on a training plan, but it's likely going to consist of 6 runs a week and peaking as high as 55-60 miles per week (possibly more depending on how I feel).

2 comments:

  1. I like the sound of that training plan! Some real running there.

    I will be coming out of hibernation soon.

    Good luck tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rather you than me doing the half marathon!

    ReplyDelete