Sunday, August 23, 2009

Weekly Mileage Totals, 8/16-8/22

Luke - 54.38 (6)
Steve - 42.51 (5)
Chris - 21.59 (4)
James - 13.2 (3)
Alison - 3.25 (2)

Writing this post really highlights how impressively you guys are running. Chris had three runs over 6 miles and Steve had three of 8 or more...you guys remember when you could barely do one run of that length? And I would never have though James could do a 7-miler when I ran with him in Florida that one time. We did like 3 miles and he was dying.

Oh and Alison is running too! Yay!

6 comments:

  1. i edited the post as it was missing my 10-miler from last Sunday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Don't know how I missed that. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeh 35,39 and 42 in successive weeks...although this week i might drop to third. im doing a low mileage week for recovery. feeling pretty banged up. might go as low as 20 and be ready to jump back to 40 the following week i hope..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you daddeh!

    And I really was trying my hardest on that Florida run! It's nice to have my improvement pointed out to me.

    I'll get more miles in coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree it's pretty cool how far we've all come! And if I beat Steve's mileage this week I will take much delight in doing so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey luke, are you hibernating again?

    ReplyDelete