Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Chris - 6.58

52:29 - 7:58 pace

This run kicked my ass. I could barely make it up the hill to my house at the end! Sure felt good to get out on a nice long shirtless training run after those two straight weeks leading up to races. About 4 minutes in, I was stretching next to a fairly busy road and some girls drove by in a green Mustang and yelled "I want you!". Sadly I didn't have time to put both my fists in the air and go "Wooo!" like James suggested, but it was a nice little ego boost for the remainder of the run. I ran past a high school with a baseball field that had lush green grass, but it looked like they had it all locked off, and I was also about as far as I could get from my house and didn't feel like adding too much onto my already fairly long run. Otherwise I would've had no problem hopping the fence in an inconspicuous area and doing a little barefoot running.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, well if you really want to impress someone it's perhaps good that you didn't do that. Although I could be wrong. It's good to see women fighting back after years of car-horn honking. You sexy fucker!

    ReplyDelete