Saturday, August 29, 2009

Chris - 4.17

31:13 - 7:29 pace

I was hoping to get in a longer run today, but after playing 18 holes this morning @ 7:45am I was feeling a little tired (shot an 87!). I actually mapped it out to run about 5, but I turned at the wrong street and cut it short by almost a mile. My knee was bothering me a bit today so it may be good that I cut it short.

Plus tomorrow I'm going to walk with my dad while he volunteers for ESPN at the Safeway Classic, which is played at Pumpkin Ridge. You may recognize the name of this course because this is where Tiger Woods won his unprecedented third consecutive U.S. Amateur title and then turned pro with Nike founder Phil Knight on hand. So I guess walking golf courses will once again serve as my cross-training...

No comments:

Post a Comment