Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Alex - 4.08

28:57 (7:05)

Okay, back to present day runs!

I'm in LA now, flew in this morning, and was really craving a decent run for the first time in ages. The last time I ran 4 miles was October 19th. My knee was giving me some trouble on the first couple of miles again, but the last two miles felt really good. I ran around Marina Del Rey which is all concrete and pavement, but it really felt good to get back in it. My whole body is just starting to feel soft so I've gotta get back to daily runs. I just have to push through the first two miles while my knee warms up, and eventually it'll improve. Cold symptoms are starting to fade too.

Steve, we should try to meet up for a Manhattan Beach run this week or weekend.

Oh, did I mention, Go Ducks! I'm going to try to get up to Stanford this week for the game, but it's not looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment