Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Alex - 4.23

30:46 (7:15)

I'm in NYC now, but I'm staying in the East Village (not convenient for Central Park runs) so I ran over to the East River and ran along that for awhile. Unfortunately some of the area was under construction so I had to essentially ran back and forth on the same part of the river, but it was still nice.

They are revamping the park area there (thus the construction), but it's pretty nice, good cement/brick boardwalk type sidewalk along the river and lots of football fields, baseball parks and even a track. I did one mile on the track before heading back to my sister's apartment. I only have shorts and t-shirts for running right now, and the weather is starting to turn. In another week or two I'd be freezing my ass off. But right now it's in the 50s and great running weather.

Finally, my body is feeling better every day. Less issues with the knee and my cold symptoms are almost completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment