Monday, November 30, 2009

Chris - 5.04

39:50 - 7:54 pace

I don't know when I got slow again, but whatever. I'm more happy that my knee was feeling well enough to lengthen this run out to 5 miles. Part of the slower-than-usual pace might've been because today was the first day of my new job so I had to get up 2 hours earlier, and my brain was pretty fried by the end of the day, so my overall energy isn't where it normally is after I get off work. I'm sure this will change before too long. Don't remember if I said this before, but hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks man, same to you. I guess nobody did a Turkey Trot among us...don't worry about going slow. just keeping making those deposits and you'll keep reaping the rewards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm not too worried about it...I'm just happy my knee actually let me do the mileage without kicking my ass. I've been surprised how quickly I fell out of the great running shape I was in a couple months ago, so it's just weird to see my paces close to 8 mins instead the 7:30-20ish that I was used to.

    ReplyDelete