Sunday, November 1, 2009

Chris - 6.45

49:06 - 7:36 pace

I had planned on doing 8.7, and my energy was fine. unfortunately my left hip/knee was feeling tight the whole run and my knee was killing me by the end, so when I hit the point where I could've extended it I decided to just head home. I wonder if the colder weather is to blame, cuz this hasn't happened in a long time. Oh and have you guys heard of crackle.com? I found out about it recently and was watching an old Three Stooges episode on it earlier today! It's pretty cool, if only just for that. Oh that reminds me. I don't know if you guys ever watched the show Perfect Strangers growing up, but I did and loved it. That's a link for some episodes of it. I recommend you try watching some, it's pretty funny!

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about the hip man. Mine sucks too. Looks like you got the jump on mileage for this week though. I'm trying to figure out which Turket Trot to do where I can shatter the elusive 19 min barrier. You got one lined up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I tried to watch something on there (Married with Children) and it just took me to the homepage, even if I copied the URL. It seems to have a few glitches. Or maybe it's like many US sites where you can only watch within the US, perhaps? Anyway, I like the name, and it's probably good that I don't spend uch time watching nostalgic TV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. James that sucks you can't watch an episode! You should figure that out, it's worth it. And Steve no I hadn't planned on doing any races until it gets warmer next year. Doing a race in the freezing ass cold and rain doesn't sound enjoyable to me somehow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1) We now have crackle on our TV through a Roku box. Today Alison watched 8MM for the first time on it. You still use it Chris?

    2) I am reading old entries because I love running more than any of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was reading old entries tonight too :P

    ReplyDelete