Friday, July 10, 2009

Alison - 4

Distance: 4 miles; Time: 32.5 mins; Locale: Treadmill

Good to be back in the game with the running consistently. I enjoyed everyone's comments on my last blog post!

My friend (and James' and Luke's too) Corinne is doing a 5K called the First Annual Bubba's Belly Run. She lists on her blog some ways that you can support her run or the cause, which I know I will do, even if it is just heading over to her entry and giving her some encouragement.

What are your favorite causes to run in races for? (Luke is going to correct my grammar here, I bet).

5 comments:

  1. Darn right I'm going to correct your grammar!

    You punctuated your parenthetical incorrectly. The two options you had were (1) placing the entire parenthetical inside the sentence; that is, before the question mark; or (2) placing your entire parenthetical sentence inside the parentheses (i.e. putting that period inside the end-parenthesis).

    ReplyDelete
  2. option 1 would have been my choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee, I tried really good to follow his option 1 directions in my newest status update (and I'm sure he will let me know how I did).

    ReplyDelete