Monday, July 13, 2009

James - 5.1

39:11

Hi guys. I haven't read many of your entries lately sorry, but I'll get round to it soon.

Faster again, almost by a minute. I decided to try and run a slightly faster pace from the beginning to try and achieve this goal, and it hurt pretty quickly. I was coughing stuff up but I guess it's better out than in.

Motorist incident 1 (not even sure what I did to upset this one, aside from running behind them when they were barely moving):

Passenger window rolls down
Passenger: Ey!
Me: What!
P: EY!
Me: WHAT!
Passenger window rolls up. My two fingers roll up at them.

Motorist incident 2:

Stepping into the road for about 3 steps in order to avoid a MOTHER with a buggy/stroller and a toddler on foot. Apparently this offended the drivers territoriality because he honked me. So he also got two fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment