Monday, July 20, 2009

James - 5.1

39:12

I must have been distracted today because I took a load of wrong turns, but when I measured it it came to about the same distance. Also I ran into a bunch of kids and dropped my water bottle so had to turn around there (and apologise and they said it was okay), so maybe my mind really wasn't with it.

After I got home I watched my recording of the film The Long Run. I think anyone here who enjoys running could add a few points to the IMDb rating. It has some beautiful scenery of South Africa, rounded characters, funny and poignant scenes and some inspiring reminders that hey, you're shit compared to these lot. The star runner in the film is an African woman, which rules, and the main race is the 90K Comrades Marathon. What the hell. Maybe if you can rent it, you should. A film of the same name is coming out in 2011 but there is no information on it yet.

2 comments:

  1. It actually appears you can watch it right there on IMDb for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, well spotted! You should all do so then!

    ReplyDelete