Friday, July 17, 2009

Chris - 1.9

12:02 - 6:20 pace

I know this is a really short run, and I've only run twice this week, but I've been busy trying to look for a place to live next month. I wanted to run farther today but I had planned to go look at two houses that have rooms for rent after work. I was lucky enough to get off early and had time for a short run. It was about 90* out so it was probably good that I didn't run very far/long. Since it was short I wanted to try and run it pretty fast and really get my legs going. Mission success! It's going to be tough to run on the weekends if I keep playing golf as much as I am, but I think that's a good tradeoff =). At least I'm not at home drinking beer and being lazy right!? There's a 5k on August 8th that I'm thinking about doing called the Crawfish Crawl. I REALLY want to run under 20 the next 5k I do.

2 comments:

  1. You should sign up! It will motivate you to run more. Three weeks might not be long enough to get you in sub-20 shape, but it would be a good stepping stone. And you might, 6:20 is pretty quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Run with Paula! Hippie Chick marathon, hah. You should run this delightful womans races.

    ReplyDelete