Saturday, July 25, 2009

Steve - 6.5

58:46 (9:02). It's been awhile since I have run in Manhattan Beach on the trail. I wanted to get in some respectable mileage today, so it was worth the drive today. Ran pretty early (9ish) to avoid the heat. It was an easy pace again, but it didn't feel as smooth as my run of a similar distance and pace on Thursday. That might have been because half of that run was streets (instead of all on trail like today). Anyway, I picked it up a bit near the end and closed the last .75 miles in 6:06 without increasing my effort too much. I took another day off yesterday cuz my lower leg muscles were sore.

Oh later in the day I swapped out my old Nike + wristband for a new one. The display on the old one was all messed up and apparently its a known issue. Nike will swap it out for a newer model, no charge. If any of you guys have one, I'd recommend doing the same. They have a bit of a new look and seem to be nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment