Saturday, July 25, 2009

Chris - 7.07

53:19 - 7:32 pace (split: 27:18/26:01)

I should have done this run on Sunday. I needed to go to bed early since I had a tee time Sunday @ 6:30am, but instead I went on this run and ended up going to bed at like 11:30 and sleeping through my alarm. So not only did I have to wake up and rush out the door, I also played like crap and shot a 98. The run itself went pretty darn well, considering I destroyed the time I had on Tuesday for this same route. In other news, the guy I thought I was going to move in with backed out on me (idiot), so instead of having a relaxing weekend of golf and running, I'm stressing out about having a place to move into next weekend. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. nice work another on long run. those 6-7 milers will really help your 5k.

    hey you should just move in with luke in eugene and tell him to ditch that 7 foot tall that is moving in...

    ReplyDelete
  2. meant to have the word "giant" after tall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I'm really hoping that this training will pay off and I'll get a good time. Thanks man, I'm pursuing another place now - put in an application yesterday and should hear back soon. My last ditch would be to move into my parents until I found another place.

    ReplyDelete