Monday, July 6, 2009

Chris - 3.14

I had to backdate this post because after my run I had to shower and run to the store and go pick up my buddy and his wife coming back from their honeymoon in Mazatlan. Aaanyway, I couldn't make up my mind about how far to run and Luke suggested 7 miles, so since I didn't have time for that I'll do that long run on Wednesday. This run went pretty well, I've realized that running in Lake Oswego has probably done me some good because almost everywhere you run there's some sort of hills to challenge me. I took it a little easier than usual on this run; I just kinda wanted to enjoy being outdoors and away from the stresses of life. Gotta love running! Final time was 24:57 for a 7:56 pace. Oh by the way, I can't believe I hadn't done this yet, but I invited my roommate Curt to check out our blog and join it to post if he wants. He's a pretty avid runner and currently training for the Portland Marathon, so I hope he decides to join our awesome running clique!

1 comment:

  1. You had to drive to Mazatlan to pick up your friends? Ha ha, just kidding.

    I'm glad you ended up doing the 7 a couple days later, and also glad you invited Curt to check this out.

    ReplyDelete