Tuesday, August 30, 2011

James - 2

21:08

Easyish run after feeling so rough the other day. Also took an additional day off. Did some arm and stomach machines too.

IMPORTANT ADVICE NEEDED URGENTLY ETC. I am going to enter a race, but I don't know which one!

March 3rd & 4th 2012:

5K
5+3K

The 5+3K price goes up at 11:59pm Wednesday (probably today, if you're reading this in time). That's why I need a quick answer. I'd love a 5K happily, but the problem is, I don't get what 5+3K means! Is it just an 8K?

Thanks all!

4 comments:

  1. Just in case a comment alert going into an email inbox somewhere gets your attention... I need advice here and in the next couple of hours!

    If you see this and its too late don't worry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would sign up for the 5k. I'm guessing the 5+3K is an 8K like you said, although I've never seen it written out like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah Zack and I looked at the website, and somehow they don't explain what a 5+3k is, which is the weirdest thing ever. Anyway a bit of digging brought up the map, which looks to be just under 5 miles, so yeah it should be an 8k (4.97mi).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah very smart. Thanks guys. I found out I can sign up for one race then upgrade to a longer race later if I want to (and it's only 5 dollars more for the 8K). I will see if I feel up to the further distance nearer March. And probably see if I can do a different 5K before the end of this year too.

    ReplyDelete