Thursday, August 4, 2011

James - 3.3

30:26

Before starting I jogged/walked a little bit (returning redbox DVDs) and felt pretty sore and stiff again. I was concerned and decided to try running at a slightly slower pace and going a further distance. I did run a little slower but not by much as you can calculate here. I couldn't help speeding up at the end. The cool thing is that while this run was hard, it wasn't the exhaustion-fest that all other runs have been recently. I don't want to speak too soon but maybe my new goal will be to stay above 3 miles on each run.

1 comment:

  1. hope your not as bad as i am with redbox. we had to stop getting them cuz we kept getting movies thinking we'd watch the same night only to end up keeping for 4 to 5 days. in a few cases the dvd didn't even work. so yeh i have since set a moratorium on red box rentals. talk about exhaustion fests..

    ReplyDelete