Saturday, August 13, 2011

Steve - 3

25:36 (8:32)

I hadn't run since last Saturday. Been looking at some bicycles recently. I borrowed a bike from a friend and rode into work (~10 mi) a few times which was cool. Ultimately, I ended up buying a lower end road bike on Friday. I finally took it out for a spin on Sunday and it was fun. I did about a 15 miles in 69 minutes. I decided for the foreseeable near future I'm going to ride or run every day. Since my foot isn't fully recovered, I don't think it can take the pounding of running consecutive days. I'll probably commute to and from work and then run the other days. The commute to work is cool cuz I can take a bike path along the beach for about 2/3 of the route. Once I get to Santa Monica, I just need to ride up a mile or so in bike lanes to get to my office.

No comments:

Post a Comment