Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Steve - 5

44:00

Ran with some friends in Santa Monica after work. It helped to run with other people since I mostly run solo now. My run club on Wednesdays is too far away now. Maybe once I can run fast I might start going again. I'm kind of getting into cycling now since its not as much impact on my foot. Rode to work and back on Tuesday. It took me 45 minutes to get to work and then I made it home in 42 min. It's about 9.3 miles, but when I get to Santa Monica it gets slow cuz of lights. I added on another 18 minutes (5.73 mi) of hard riding on the way home. Planning on riding into work on Friday morning as well. James would be proud that I'm decreasing my carbon footprint. My foot feels ok a day later after the run but my groin and some other muscles are are kind of sore after doing my longest run in 3 months.

1 comment:

  1. I am very proud!

    That's a hefty distance before and after work! I hope everyone is as sympathetic as me to your injury-causing change of exercise, we will welcome you back when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete