Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alison - 5

Distance: 5 miles; Time: 43:15; Locale: Condo Fitness Center* Treadmill

We've had some cooler temps here too. For instance, it was only 88* today, so I guess you could say it is no longer oppresively hot. In fact, one day this week was a positively chilly 84* and I had to bust out my hoodie. Maybe in a couple of weeks I will be able to hit the trail outside again.

Expect some major mileage this week. If you are Luke, you might wonder if I am stressed out about something. Luke is always right.


* If you live in UK, you might spell it as "Centre"

5 comments:

  1. I am also glad to see you back! Don't stress too much, and also don't get injured or anything, k? K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running in Florida is a true test. Best of luck with your increased mileage. And I like to spell it "centre", but I don't because I know I'm not allowed to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I've been doubling up on my protein, and today (post-run) is the best I've felt in weeks.

    Running is panacea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was a totally uncalled for and isolating comment.

    ReplyDelete