Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Steve - 4

My only run this week so far. I know. It's sad. I have been taking some time off because of worries about the hip and I figured it would be good to take a bit of a break after the half marathon. After this week, I think I am going to start building up again. One thing I am going to strive for moving forward is balance. By that, I mean doing other athletic activities besides running. I feel so frail these days, like my body would fall apart if I played basketball the way I was 2 years ago. I'm going to start doing a bunch of core work and actually lift a weight or two. Anyway, this run felt ok. It was on the track with the Flyers, so I ran it probably a bit too fast. I did 2.5 miles around 7:15 pace after not really running anywhere near that pace for awhile. I was a bit sore after this run for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment