Monday, October 12, 2009

Chris - 5.04

36:46 - 7:17 pace

Posting this week is going to be tough. My laptop wouldn't start up on Sunday morning and is pretty much a paperweight now. My dad thinks a chip on the motherboard is going bad, so hopefully we'll be able to retrieve everything from my hard drive. Thus, I'm keeping track of my runs on paper and trying to remember the times so I can post here at work. I didn't run Sunday because I hung out with my nephew Alex all weekend and we stayed up late Sat. night playing video games, so after sleeping in and taking him home, added with the huge stress of my computer crashing, I didn't have any energy to do a long run Sunday. I really want to try to get in a bunch of miles this week since it's the last normal week before I do an easy week for the race.

No comments:

Post a Comment