Thursday, October 1, 2009

Luke - 8.9

8.9 mi, 63:54 (7:10)

Ran to Pre's Trail and did a ~4-mile loop with my buddy Alex at about 6:50 pace. On the way back, a guy passed me, and I was like, what, some big shot, huh, and then I noticed it was Galen Rupp. I ran right behind him for about a half mile. We were both crossing the same busy road where I usually have to wait like a minute for the light, so I figured I would say hi or whatever, but the walk sign happened to be on, so I didn't get to stop and talk to him. He was doing an easy 6:15 pace or so, just flying along.

Oh and I invited Alex to post here, so be sure to insult and exclude him in order to scare him off.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many people try to drop in behind him and fall off after they can't keep up...

    ReplyDelete