Monday, October 5, 2009

Alison - 3

Distance: 3 miles; Time: 26
You know I don't like Luke to worry so I took it easy today. With the mileage and speed anyway, I was really pounding out those last 800 meters.* I have realized that while I am not an aggressive person at all**, I am a really aggressive runner. I also brush my teeth aggressively.

I am kinda sad that my Significant Other recently topped my 5K PR, but I honestly knew it was a matter of time. The boy is built for speed.

Once again, I am concerned about my knees. This probably means I am doing something right. Even though I haven't been running daily for a long time (or 5-6x weekly), it's been a lot easier to get back into than I thought because I've kept up some hardcore cardio. It's not the same, but it has its place.



* If you live in the UK, you might spell this as "metres"
** except when playing mini golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment