Monday, October 19, 2009

Luke - 10

10mi, 70:25 (7:02)

Mile loops of 7:32, 7:29, 7:21, 7:02, 6:57, 6:49, 6:44, and 6:30. So Friday I didn't run because I had a ton of homework and hadn't slept Thursday night, and then Saturday was a disaster of a run, and yesterday I was feeling sick in the morning (that would be because of the previous night's beers) and then did homework all afternoon and never got out for a run, so I had done 2.5 miles in three days. I was like, "Who am I, James?" Just kidding... Anyway, I wasn't sure how I'd feel today. I guess it was pretty much as I expected: fairly fast since my legs had rested, but fairly short since I'm not used to running a lot. I'm about to do some pushups, so that's good.

3 comments:

  1. zing! waiting to see james' retort on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. James once didn't talk to me for like 3 months, and I said: "Who are you, Luke?"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so is wiry spelled wrong or is this another cultural difference too. Someone please explain, cuz that looks weird.

    ReplyDelete