Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chris - 6.45

49:31 - 7:40 pace

I took Monday off on purpose, but Tuesday I didn't put two and two together and realized I wouldn't be able to run because I went to the Blazers first exhibition game with my dad. I thought about running afterwards but I had 2 pints of beer at the game and by the time I got home I was pretty sleepy. So now my plan is to do two of my Magneto loops, and then a 5 miler on Saturday will put me around 27 miles for the week I believe. I felt great on this run because of the two days rest, but I held back a bit since I know I'd need the energy for my next weekday run. I don't know why it is, but my stomach seems to be bothering me more lately on the longer runs. Today I made it to the corner of my neighborhood before it started up, and I did a comical shuffle-run up the hill and into my house. Maybe I need more fiber in my diet, I dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment