Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chris - 6.45

48:54 - 7:34 pace

It's runs like this that remind me of why I love running. Slight drizzle out tonight. Wore my thin gloves to ward off the chill but ended up taking them off after a couple miles. I'm in a great mood. I was actually trying to rap out loud to myself during the first mile or two. And yes I suck at it. I got the coupon for the Windows 7 free upgrade in the mail when I got home from work (which I wasn't expecting), and have Game 1 of the World Series queued up to watch on the DVR while I eat dinner and play around with my computer! Also, I e-mailed the events people about not having my official race time posted. Hope I hear back from them tomorrow about it...

I also updated my post about the race on Sunday. Check it out ya'll.

1 comment: