Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chris - 5.04

36:57 - 7:19 pace

I kinda had to make myself go on this run, because I hadn't been home all day and was stressed out. Fourth run in 4 days though, so I'm happy about that. My freaking car battery died last night, so I had to take it into Les Schwab this morning to get it checked out and replaced. Apparently the one that died 4 years into its life had a 72 month warranty, so I got 33% off the sticker price of a new one. Then I came back to my folks and worked on my old hard drive for a bit. Good news is that the information is intact (yay!), bad news is that some of it is myteriously inaccesible. Couldn't view, change name or move/copy some select files. Very frustrating. Good thing running is a great stress reliever!

Oh, and my Sherwood CD preorder FINALLY came in the mail today! Woo hoo! I'll be listening to Qu a ton in the foreseeable future I'm sure. Hope you all are having a great weekend so far.

5 comments:

  1. you're the new Luke! I want to run every day, but my hip is bothering me a bit. Otherwise I would be matching you step for step...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I assume you're commenting on the Sherwood bit? That's funny. Sorry to hear your hip is still bothering you buddy. I guess I should feel blessed that mine seems to be doing okay. Althought sometimes on runs I feel tightness in the outside of my knee. But usually after I stop and stretch my hip it mostly goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think he was commenting on the four runs in four days bit.

    ReplyDelete