Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Chris - 6.45

51:04 - 7:55 pace

This run made no sense, and slightly concerns me. I decided after starting out kind of quick that I wanted to run a slower pace and just get the mileage, but by the end I was struggling as if I couldn't have gone any faster even if I wanted to. Afterwards I was unusually tired, and my legs were feeling it pretty good too. I hope this doesn't carry through to race day. Speaking of which, since I'm a dumbass I waited too long to register online, it's now closed. I'm in Corvallis until Saturday afternoon so unless my buddy Darren can pay my fee and fill out my registration for me, as well as go pick uphe race packet on Saturday, I'm going to have to register the day of the race. Which we all know is going to be way more stressful than anyone needs on race day. So I'm kinda mad at myself for putting off registering.

1 comment:

  1. Some runs are just like that. Just say you "got it out of your system" and now you can run fast on race day. As for the race-day registration, just be sure to get there right when it opens and it shouldn't be too stressful (just a little more expensive).

    Have fun at the race!

    ReplyDelete