Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chris - 4.51

Got off work early so I was really looking forward to going on a good run and relaxing tonight. I ran a route that I used to run from my old apt complex that takes me over the freeway and down and loops around back over it. I kept having to remind myself to keep my shoulders loose when I started to push myself about halfway through the run. While I was running I found myself missing running in Eugene a bit. I kinda miss getting yelled at by students as Luke and I ran through campus haha. I really wish that I could go to Eugene this weekend and run with those guys and eat calzones from DoughCo. but alas I have to be a best man in a wedding on Sunday, so no go =/. I guess that's a pretty good alternative though! There was something I noted during my run that I wanted to mention, but of course I forgot. My final time was 33:25 for a 7:24 pace. Time to go eat some burritos and play PS3!

6 comments:

  1. So far we have had doughco twice. It's been everything I was hoping and more. The freshly made cookies have been a pleasant surprise. The first trip was planned to take advantage of the Tuesday deal. We went back the next night on a whim after having some beers at Beerstein. We were walking home and I proposed the idea of completing the night with some tasty calzones and fresh cookies. No one else was opposed, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fresh cookies!!! I hope they didn't put any awful raisins in your cookies.

    Hey, are you guys on facebook? You can find me and James via Benito's page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm Bierstein! I miss that place too. Glad you're enjoying all of the good things in Eugene!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bachelor party one weekend, wedding the next? Will it ever end?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha hopefully! It's been really fun though. I'm a little anxious about giving the toast at the wedding though...

    ReplyDelete