Monday, June 1, 2009

Intro Post 101

I have bronchitis and can't run, so I thought I would get us all going on an intro post.

I'm Alison, 27, in FL, and I'm an attorney working in the public interest. I'm pretty much a vegan (I eat honey), and do really well on a meat-free diet. I like pilates, yoga and tai chi, but I'm most known for my epic skills in mini golf. I also watch tons of movies, and my running helps me combat this sedentary lifestyle. I'm allergic to roses, I hate cheese, and lotus pods gross me out. I'm really into art and my boyfriend (James) took me to Italy over Christmas and I got to see tons of it. I'm conversational in Spanish, I like cooking, and I enjoy petting dogs of all shapes and sizes.


That's more than enough about me, what about you?

6 comments:

  1. Uh I'm pretty sure I beat you at mini golf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke said...

    I hope you feel better soon.
    June 1, 2009 12:32 PM


    Why thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Psst: Just because I'm not undefeated doesn't mean I don't have amazing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry to hear about the bronchitis. running + bronchitis = sucks. so hopefully you can get over it soon. i like the fake luke empathy post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks x2!

    Yeah I had to dig at him a little there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still love the haphazard way in which you list things like you did here.

    "That's more than enough about me, what about you? " reminded me of your line "Hi what's your name? said to my friends brother in the taxi on New Years Eve.

    The fake Luke comment really confused me in my email..

    ReplyDelete