Monday, June 29, 2009

Luke - 7.8

7.8mi, 58:05 (7:26) Most of this was run with the girl that was staying with us while Steve was here. About halfway through she told me she was having a bad run so I should just go on ahead. After making sure she knew the way back I went on ahead, and added an extra 1.8-mile loop onto the 6-mile run. As I was finishing up with that loop, I saw her headed towards me, and when she was just about to pass me, she asked "Am I going the wrong way?" I said yes, and she ran with me a bit more until I knew she actually did know her way back. So it's a good thing I decided to tack on that extra loop, or she would have run at least an extra couple miles on what was already a bad run.

Now everyone is gone again, so I have to get back on my high-mileage schedule. It is supposed to be in the 90ºs here this week, so I'll need to run in the mornings and/or evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment