Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Steve - 3

It was 11 o'clock when I finally got out the door for my run. I had my Calc final tonight and got home pretty late. The teacher showed up 45 minutes late for the final. Not sure what his deal was. When he handed out the test, I kind of figured it out. Some of the problems were exactly the same as the practice test and there was even a repeat problem. The same problem was #3 and #27. Fortunately it was an easy one on absolute minimums, so I got "both" right. What a moron! He must have run out of time preparing the test and just hastily threw it together at the absolute last minute. I guess he didn't optimize his time! Har-Har...The final was supposed to emphasize the most recent sections on Applications of the Integral, which suck. But he had only 3-4 problems out of like 27 on that stuff. Whew! I'm terrible at those, so it was a relief. There were even some weird problems that we hadn't done before that seemed out of place. Usually this teacher gives us only the same problems as the practice tests, but slightly tweaked. So that was a strange experience. Anyway, I'm done for now and need to decide if I'm going to take the next course later in the summer.

The run was pretty uneventful. I just wanted to get in an easy effort. 3 miles in 29 minutes. Felt pretty good. Mostly on grass. Got a nice speed workout coming tomorrow night

1 comment: