Sunday, June 21, 2009

James - 2.15

16:42

Rubbish run, wasn't feeling it at all. Not sure what that means even, it doesn't mean I was hurting. Also I was running with a cardboard box in a plastic bag (boring story) and it rained like hell for a couple of minutes so I took a quick route home. This was yesterday. I've only scanned the entries and comments for the last two weeks, I'll fix that after I update my run from tomorrow. Oh, and I decided to enter the 10K in the nearby city of Sheffield in September, assuming it isn't full up. Motivation!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Bless you. A while ago a small cake shop offered to make me some vegan cupcakes, for free, if I would give them feedback on them. I decided to make another order and ask them to re-use the cake box (since for hygiene they can't really re-use it for someone else). Well the shop owner wasn't in so I didn't give feedback or do any of the things I planned. And I had set myself on running home so I just went for it.

    Dull as fook.

    There was a time when I would run home (from the same area actually) with bags of oranges over my shoulder, having run to the organic shop with a plastic bag in my pocket. Even though heavier than a small cardboard box they were more managable slung over your shoulder.

    ReplyDelete