Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Chris - 1.9

I'm doing this post from work so the time may be slightly off since I'm doing it from memory. I wanted to do a longer run than this but I had to modify it because I had made plans to go see Tansformers 2 after work with my buddy's sister. Since it was a shorter run I decided to run it hard the whole time so I could get a good workout in, and maybe it would qualify as a little speedwork, although I didn't sprint at all during it except for the end like usual. I passed another cute girl on the same side as me while I was running, and actually made slight conversation so that was fun. She must've been on the end of her run because I heard her kinda laugh when I blew on past her after I answered her laboring breathing version of "how are you". Finished my run in 12:13 for a pace of 6:25. Transformers 2 was a pretty good watch! Incredible special effects as I expected....

No comments:

Post a Comment