Monday, June 22, 2009

James - 4.5

35:58

Felt good! I could have gone further too, if I hadn't needed the toilet from minute one. But then, had I not needed the toilet, would I have run harder on parts of the run, and thus gotten more tired and not actually have been able to go any further than this? Running riddles, eh? It was sunny and sweaty today. I ran a really unusual route that I had trouble measuring just now because I started at a friends house. Said friend, who I was kindly dropping a waterproof coat off to for the Glastonbury festival this weekend, was jointly responsible for forcing me off the wagon on Saturday (Hazee, the other friend being local Luke). So I'm starting the month over. This was the first run in the new month and I feel it's a great start. I'm curious to see how well not drinking will assist my running.

3 comments:

  1. How long were you on the wagon, then?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the Glastonbury lineup is crazy! And there's a band on there called 10k runner. Like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS amazing. I wish I could see them! I might look them up online.

    Um 7 days, and now I'm up to 4. Shucks.

    ReplyDelete