Thursday, June 11, 2009

Steve - 5.2

My legs felt like anvils today, so it was a bit of struggle to get my run in. After I watched the Magic choke away the Finals, I headed out for a shakeout run after yesterday's blazing workout. Just about every muscle in my legs was tight. I couldn't go much faster than 10 min/mile without any pain. 5.2 mi in 54 min. It was my first run in my new Mizuno Wave Inspire 4s. I don't really know if I like them yet because I felt so dead on the run. I actually returned the pair I got from Zappos and then ordered the same exact pair for 20 dollars cheaper from Running Warehouse. Both sites have very generous return policies, so I recommend either site for your next pair of shoes.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, I can get my Free 3.0v2s for $5 cheaper at Running Warehouse! Will bookmark, thanks

    ReplyDelete