Monday, June 1, 2009

Steve - .75

Before you start laughing at the distance of this run...please look at where it was done:



As you can see, it's a very steep sand hill, roughly 100 meters in horizontal distance! Having said all that, I think it was a big mistake for me to run here. My right achilles is the sorest its ever been in my life. I did 6 reps of a combination of walking and running up this beast. I then ran down fast each time. A friend from the Flyers was running with some other people here and asked me to join him. Big mistake. I don't know if i can do my track workout tomorrow night. I'm limping a good deal the day after.

Here is the photo out the window from our hotel of the L.A. Marathon start...



Click the image to get the full appreciation

1 comment:

  1. "Before you start laughing" of course made me laugh.

    Sorry to hear about your pain!

    ReplyDelete