Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Steve - 7

7 miles in 59:50 (8:32). Done mostly on the streets near my house. I found some industrial area where I can run on dirt/sand along the road for awhile. That was for about 2 miles or so of the total. Felt pretty good after taking the day off yesterday. Body certainly feels different doing a run after a day of "work" than last week in Eugene when I was just hanging out playing ping pong and beating Super Mario Brothers(4 times) with Luke. Speedwork tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

4 comments:

  1. You mean the NES original?!

    And what do you mean by "work", hmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the NES original. Although we pronounce it "En-Ee-Ess", not "Nezz".

    And by "work" he means sit at a desk for 8 hours not actually doing work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic all round. I didn't know you had a working Nezz, unless I forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh he has the toploader model. it has a pretty high success rate for actually working. the old model requires too much work to get games to work.

    ReplyDelete