Thursday, June 18, 2009

Luke - 6.25

6.25mi, 48:08 (7:42) Ran very late. Was planning on running at about 7, but roommate asked me at about 6:30 if I wanted to go to a barbecue, so I did that and afterwards we watched Gran Torino and I didn't get home til after midnight. So I ran at 12:30 and managed to catch the only hour of rain we've had since Tuesday. Got shouted at once; couldn't understand him. I gave him a peace sign. Oh and for some reason once the ground was wet, my right shoe started squeaking every step. My left shoe wouldn't squeak at all, no matter how much I changed my stride, and my right shoe wouldn't not squeak, no matter how much I changed my stride. Very odd.

5 comments:

  1. are the trails still lit up that late or were u running in the dark?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The trails are lighted til midnight, so I was running on the roads. We'll run on the trails, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy shit I was watching Gran Torino at about exactly the same time you were. Did you like it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did like it! Except during the credits when Clint Eastwood started singing. Wtf? Is he trying to get his solo career off the ground? Up until then I was very much a fan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hell of a post, sir. Reverse V-fingers! An equally brilliant gesture to make, it will have annoyed them. BBQ, Clint and squeeking shoes! More fun than a sack of shite!

    ReplyDelete