Thursday, June 4, 2009

New Guy

So a couple weeks ago I was at the bar and my friends and I were talking to these guys and I was of course bragging about all of you and our awesome blog, and one of the guys showed interest, so I wrote his Email down on a coupon for lunchmeat that was in my wallet, and then didn't Email him the next day because I figured he didn't actually care all that much and it was just the beer talking. But then a couple days ago I was on a run and the same guy passed on his bike and when he saw it was me he slammed on the brakes, and I stopped too, and he told me that he was, in fact, interested, so after that run I actually did Email him, and so now he's gonna post here with us. Cool? Cool.

4 comments:

  1. Fine by me...but let's call him "new guy" for like 3 months, haha. Btw who made this post? I'm going to guess Steve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, ha, no, it was me, Luke. You really don't know my writing style yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fortunate that you saw him again, ye of little faith! It will be great, like unlocking a bonus character on an already fun game. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like how luke specified his own name after saying it was him:

    "Luke said...

    Oh, ha, no, it was me, Luke."

    Anyways, good stuff. This event prompts a response from me that is becoming an old refrain: "Only in Eugene would something like this happen."

    This reminds me. I have run into a guy from my running club that is in Pasadena in two different places not even close to Pasadena. Once at the start before the L.A. Marathon 5k and then a week later on Saturday morning in Santa Monica.

    ReplyDelete