Sunday, April 5, 2009

Alison - 3.3

Distance: 3.3miles; Time: not sure; Location: Crescent Lake 

Crescent Lake is near Evos, my favorite healthy fast food restaurant in St Pete. The trail around the lake is lovely, and there are always tons of people running and walking around it, so it is safe for me as a petite female to frequent alone.

I am not sure how long my actual run was because I kept stopping to pet dogs that were walking with their owners, to run around ducks and turtles that were on the trail, and to coo at the ducklings that were waddling nearby. The animals seem to gravitate toward me even though I was running because I'm like Snow White like that.

This is probably my favorite outdoor place to run. One lap = 1.1 miles, so I went around three times. Most of the trail has a little bit of palm tree shade, so that coupled with the across-lake breeze made for a decently non-sweltering run.

No comments:

Post a Comment