Sunday, April 26, 2009

Luke - 10

10mi, 74:01 (7:24)  At the beginning of the run I felt awful and figured it would be one of those runs where I just can't go, and I really didn't want to do that today, so I decided to try and push early.  It's my long run (the shortest long run in a good while, since I'm racing next weekend) so I'm supposed to go easy, but I'd rather push a little and feel better than slog through a terrible run.  Did a good portion of the run at 6:30-7:00 pace.  My insole was slipping a ton, and my stomach started hurting at about mile 7, so I had to stop a few times to re-set my insole.  My roommate's girlfriend has a needle and some thread that she's gonna bring by tomorrow, so hopefully that works out and I don't have to deal with that any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment