Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Alison - 3

Distance: 5k; Time: 26:57; Locale: Treadmill

I've been running but have been bad about posting. I have been doing lots of 5Ks. I usually jog intervals one day and then run pretty steadily the next. I'll be better about posting though now I think.

(My whole blogger interface is in spanish which I find weird. I hope this stays in English. Do you know how hard it was to figure out how to log-in? For a Floridian, my Spanish is very mediocre and I am constantly mortified. Estudio español todos las dias pero todavía hablo solamente un poco español. Que lastima.)

CHALLENGE: Beat Luke's 2006 time! First one to beat Luke's ancient time gets a prize. I am out of contention because I am a girl and will never clock male cheetah speed.

8 comments:

  1. 2 months and I'll be close to mid 18s. That's hilarious that you're interface is spanish! How did it happen? Just randomly one day?...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that's great!

    Oh man I have no idea! It just happened tonight when I logged on to post. Maybe I messed it up when I was cyberstalking Luke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. when you go to blogger.com/home, there should be a pulldown in the upper right corner. While in Spanish mode, it should say Idioma: Espanol . I couldn't find english in there, which is weird. But when I changed to French, English was the third option. So try that...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember that run! I won 25 dollars. It cost 15 dollars to sign up for the race, but still!

    I can't believe how slow I was then compared to now. Hey if I beat that time the day after tomorrow do I get the prize?

    ReplyDelete
  5. you have to beat break 16 to get a prize...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah you slow bastard!

    You got beaten only by a 30 year old and a 53 year old. It's interesting to see how age kinda doesn't matter sometimes.

    And gender too. Alison, you can run just as fast as that guy off Reno 911, and look way better in shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me neither but if you did you would.

    ReplyDelete