Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Luke - 2 and I'm done

Got up at 5:45 this morning and didn't feel like running at all. Threw on my running stuff anyway and dragged myself out the door, and trudged away for my morning run. I realized that a lot of my runs are like this...I'm running just because I feel like I have to. And about a mile into my run, I decided I don't need to do that any more, so I turned around and went home, deciding that I'd stop running forever. I'm not ever going to make any money running, and it's really hard, so why do it? It would be Foolish to continue. Right when I decided to quit, I felt a great weight lifted off my shoulders, and coming home was the only "fun" running I've done in a long time.
You guys can continue this blog by yourselves if you want. I'll be sleeping in tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Haha very funny! You almost had me there for a second....

    ReplyDelete
  2. say it aint so luke. I thought we were going to try for the olympics in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I noticed the "f" in Foolish was capitalized. Was it perhaps a hint into the falseness of the post? And also anytime I have run before the sun rose I have felt like that too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How dare you fool me for even a moment you bucket of running-shoe sweat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CANT BELIEVE I FELL FOR THAT YOU ***

    ReplyDelete