Monday, April 13, 2009

Luke - 5

3mi warmup, 1 mile flying 50s, 1 mile cooldown.

Flying 50s are running 50 meters on, 50 meters off continuously.  I actually stopped 3/4 the way through and took off my shoes because the right insole was slipping out the back of the shoe, leaving my foot in an awkward place, partially off the insole.  I'd stopped twice during the warmup to re-set the insole, and tied my shoes extra-tight, but it still slipped.  Oddly, I had the same problem with my last pair of Frees, but only the left shoe did it; this time, it's only the right shoe.  I tried superglue but it didn't hold it.  My only other idea is sewing it in, but I don't have a needle and thread.  Anyway I ran the last 1/4 mile in socks, which wasn't too bad but the track was a bit hard and wet.

1 comment:

  1. i havent noticed anything like this yet with my frees. i have run only on the mill though. tomorrow im going to my track workout in them for my final test..

    ReplyDelete