Wednesday, April 1, 2009

James - 2.3

That's miles according roughly to Google Maps. It took me 18 mins 23 seconds, which is not an unusually long time, but it felt like I ran harder than usual. At least at the beginning. Needless to say it's a decent morale boost over last Thursdays baby-run (that I only posted about yesterday).

I'm now looking forward to running further and getting back into going every couple of days. Around shitty part-time work that is. In a way, even though it cuts down on the number of free days I have in which to run, it helps, because I want to feel physically good after feeling knackered as hell on the work days. I had my first shift yesterday and that's the impression I got from today. Still not sure about running before work, though. Also I forgot my water bottle today, unusual.

No comments:

Post a Comment