Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Chris - 2.7

I mapped out a new loop on mapmyrun.com, since I worked a bunch of OT today and was feeling pretty tired - I didn't want to run up that huge hill that I did last Thursday. The first part of the run I just tried to take it easy and concentrate on my form and trying to keep my left hip in place and firing the same as the right one. I got to a long stretch of road about the 1 mile mark and was feeling pretty good. But then I got confused because my route took me up a big hill I thought I didn't have to go up (didn't want to go up, lol). Well I did anyway and worked up a pretty good sweat, which was nice until the hill kept going and going....so I decided I was going the wrong way and turned around and looped back home. Only to find out when I got home and checked my route that I almost came to the street I needed before I turned around! Apparently I'm an impatient runner, I seem to always take the turn before the one I actually need. Oh well. Final time was 21:54 for an 8:06 pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment