Saturday, April 11, 2009

Chris - 2.5

Stretched after about 5 mins on today's run. Hip felt a little more solid today. Accidentally cut the run short by about a half mile, oh well. Stomach started yelling at me after about 12 or 13 minutes; guess I should eat more than eggs and milk before I go running on Saturdays! I'm hoping one of these days I feel really good and can keep running, I'd like to get in some longer runs before the 5k in May. Apparently I'm shooting for second - the time that won it last year was 20:36, so if I can beat that and tie Luke's ankles together when he isn't paying attention, maybe I can get first! Final time today was 18:24 for a 7:21 pace.

5 comments:

  1. I wonder how fast I could hop a 5k. I bet I'd still get top 10.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that time that won it last year is my PR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh nice! Does that mean I get temporary bragging rights if I beat it? More motivation always helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeh for sure man, although i think i'm going to beat that mark in my next race on may 2nd though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exactly why I created this blog.

    ReplyDelete